The Norman CE Primary School
(a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust)
is seeking to appoint a
Midday Supervisor Assistant
To start as soon as possible
5 hours per week Monday to Friday, term time only
Payscale: £17,364 pro rata
DEMAT and The Norman CE Primary School are looking to appoint a Midday Supervisor Assistant.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking staff member to join our highly committed team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an enthusiastic, well-motivated and committed staff member
- Is positive and caring with the ability to motivate children
- Is able to work on their own initiative
- Has good communication skills and works effectively in a team
- Is able to encourage children and supervise with playground games
We can offer you:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
- A commitment to on-going professional development
- Strong links with the community and local church groups
- A school committed to staff well-being
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website www.trinitypartnership.norfolk.sch.uk. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call the school secretary on 01366 728241. Applications may be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd October 2019 (midday)
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by Friday 11th October 2019 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.