School Secretary Part Time
The Duchy of Lancaster Methwold Primary School
(a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust)
is seeking to appoint a
School Secretary – Part time (2 days a week)
DEMAT and The Duchy of Lancaster Methwold Primary School are looking to appoint a school secretary.
The Duchy of Lancaster is on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking secretary to join our highly committed team.
We are looking for
- High expectations and standards with the ability to work using your own initiative at a highly professional level
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, both ‘front of house’ and as part of the staff team
- Excellent organisational skills and multi-tasking skills
- Good standards of literacy, numeracy and IT (all Microsoft packages)
- Resilience and a sense of humour!
We can offer you:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
- A commitment to on-going professional development
- Strong links with the community and local church groups
- A school committed to staff well-being
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: http://www.trinitypartnership.norfolk.sch.uk/ website/Vacancies
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: 01366 728280 Applications may be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 28th September 2018(midday)
Interviews: Friday 5th October 2018
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by 12th October then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.