KS2 Teacher - Year 4/5
Weeting Primary School
(a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust)
is seeking to appoint a
Class Teacher KS2
DEMAT and Weeting Primary School are looking to appoint a Class Teacher KS2.
Weeting Primary School is on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to join our highly committed team.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic, well-motivated and committed teache
- An outstanding and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
- Good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum
We can offer you:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
- A commitment to on-going professional development
- Strong links with the community and local church groups
- A school committed to staff well-being
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: http://www.trinitypartnership.norfolk.sch.uk /Vacancies/
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: The School Secretary 01842 810587. Applications may be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 17th 2018 (midday)
Interviews: Commencing: Monday 18th July 2018