(a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust)
is seeking to appoint a
from September 2019
Payscale: Grade 4-5 (£18,065 to £18,795)
Salary is by negotiation and based on experience
Full Time - 37 hours per week, 44 weeks per year (38 weeks term time plus 6 weeks to be worked during school closure periods). There may also be opportunities for additional work in the holidays for which overtime would be paid.
We are looking to appoint a highly skilled Site Manager starting September 2019 to work across the three schools that make The Trinity Partnership.
The role is varied, busy and requires flexibility and adaptability. The ideal candidate should be proactive, hardworking, motivated and have proven maintenance skills which is an essential element of the role. A good understanding of health & safety principles is also required.
The Trinity Partnership is made up of three small CE Primary Schools based in the villages of Northwold, Methwold and Weeting. Travel between sites is part of the role and therefore flexibility to work across sites is essential. Mileage will be paid.
Duties to include:
- Security and safety of the sites
- Responsibility for health and safety
- Ensuring compliance where required
- Maintenance and cleanliness of the sites
- Line management of caretakers and cleaners
- Liaising with contractors and tradesmen when appropriate
Working hours to be worked over split shifts to be agreed but between the hours of 7.00am and 6.00pm to meet the needs of the schools. Working during school holidays will be required and the working pattern will be agreed in advance.
We are looking for an individual who:
- has the drive and commitment to proactively go about their daily duties
- has the ability to think strategically with regards to future projects to improve premises
- has the ability to work with senior staff to ensure procurement procedures are in line with DEMAT guidance
- has the ability to communicate effectively with different groups including staff, parents and contractors
What we can offer you in return:
- being part of a supportive and dynamic team
- being part of a rapidly evolving Partnership
- access to tailored professional development opportunities
- being part of an established multi-academy trust
Why not come and meet us over a cup of tea and see what we can offer. Visits are warmly welcomed, to arrange a visit then please contact Sarah Berry on 01366 728280 or email email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 28th June 2019, 12 noon
Interview date: TBC
DEMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Partnership will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.