Midday Supervisory Assistants
The Duchy of Lancaster C of E Methwold Primary School
(a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust)
is seeking to appoint a
Midday Supervisory Assistant
DEMAT and The Duchy of Lancaster C of E Methwold Primary School are looking to appoint a Midday Supervisory Assistant.
The Duchy of Lancaster is on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Midday Supervisory Assistant to join our highly committed team.
We are looking for
- An empathetic individual
- An ability to exert authority and give direction/instructions in a confident manner
- Good communication skills with children and adults
- Knowledge of school standards and procedures
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations within a school environment. Basic Health and Safety training, plus awareness of how to obtain information on children’s allergies or asthma and how to use epipens, etc.
We can offer you:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
- A commitment to on-going professional development
- Strong links with the community and local church groups
- A school committed to staff well-being
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: http://www.trinitypartnership.norfolk.sch.uk/Vacancies/
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: The School Secretary 01366 728280 Applications may be returned by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 20th July 2018
Interviews: w/c 23rd July 2018
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by 27th July 2018 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
This partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.